Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Adventures in Booga Booga Land

This movie contained three Biblical stories acted out by a giraffe and a monkey. The show contained some very entertaining and funny material, but I am not sure that it followed the Biblical stories as closely as it could have. I was interested in the way they told the stories and what they wanted to teach the children who will be watching them.  Over-all I do not think they were bad movies, but I do think they had a problem with making a point of what the story was. Sometimes I felt like it wa sin the background and didn’t mean anything for the plot of the story.  I would not recommend this product to others, because I did not think that it told the Biblical stories well enough (this is something that is very central for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment