Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fresh Brewed Life

This is a book that I ordered so that I could expand my reading selection (I tend to choose mostly fiction pieces). This book was both refreshing and at the same time slightly frustrating. I found that throughout the book I was connecting and appreciating what the author was saying. I enjoyed reading it and found the various content (of relationships, emotions ect) to be practical. However after I finished the book and considered what it had talked about, I felt that it was all rather surface level. This can be healthy, because sometimes I want to think way to complicated, but at the same time I was to be cautious of not thinking deeply enough. Overall the book was enjoyable, but I would not recommend it as a must read, however to refresh and think over the basics I found it enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment