Monday, November 26, 2012

The High Calling Newsletter

The High Calling Newsletter had interesting articles by various authors, as well as video and audio interviews and  "talks". I found many of the articles to be interesting and understandable. Most of the articles we geared particularly for the laity in the church. Some of them were encouragements and challenges to grow in your faith, while others were meant as a form of education on various topics. I read through an article from October that was about micro-management, and I found it interesting as i have been employed by people with many different leadership styles and am myself a leader. The other articles I scanned and the audio I listened to were also very interesting.  I would give the newsletter a 4 out of 5 stars for interesting and applicable works.

No comments:

Post a Comment